Do You have any?
As promised yesterday I am continuing to write about strongholds. Today I will be referencing an article on the Beliefnet site. “10 Steps To Break Spiritual Strongholds.”
- Acknowledge who your enemy is
- it is not the people around you but your enemy is in the spiritual world
- Know and believe with all you are that Jesus has already won
- live with and in this confidence
- Fully live in the faith you have in Christ
- Do not say when things are calm that you know Christ won
- But when crises happen do not get overwhelmed but draw on the strength of Christ
- Say, and control your thoughts
- Direct your thoughts to God, speak the words of victory
- I can only do this with God’s power, so I am always in prayer with Him
- Read the book of Ephesians
- This book tells you what is yours and claim what is yours every day all day
- Pray, decree, declare
- seek God’s face
- Ask Holy Spirit to guide your prayers and day
- Use words to decree and declare and establish God’s authority over the spiritual battle
- such as feelings of jealousy, anger, depression etc.
- reject them and declare God’s matter over them
- Be strong!
- Paul says for Christians to stand strong in God’s power
I also believe to do this battle God made us to need each other. For us to pray with and for one another. Where three are gathered there God will be. So, if you would like to join me in this battle and to stand strong in the Lord there are a few options to do just that. One can scroll down to the bottom of this page and add a comment. Then there is to reach me by email by using the form below. Lastly there is joining our Facebook group by following the link.
|Seekers of Biblical Truth Closed group · 16 members Join Group|
Spiritual Strongholds Outside sources