I Am Back
It has been a long hard week or more since I have written anything. This cold or what ever it is has hit me hard. Trying to be a single mother, home school my youngest and being sick I had no energy left for anything I do on the internet. But that does not mean I totally forgot all my readers. I was always yearning and thinking about how I would come back to writing. I was thinking of coming back yesterday, but I am still coughing too much to record myself reading. So, here I am on Thankful Thursday saying I am back for at least today.
I have heard that having a grateful attitude even when struggling helps one cope with what ever is going on. So, through this sickness what are some things I can list to be grateful for?
I am back
- My daughter for always wanting to help me feel better
- My son for cooperating with his schooling while I did not feel well
- My husband for his empathy in not bothering me much while I do not feel well
- For my continued weight loss even though I have no energy to exercise
- For having a roof over my head, internet and tv to watch
I am back
I guess even though I do not feel the best, I do have blessings I can thank God for. Hopefully in the next few days I will have more energy to write. I pray all my subscribers and readers are having a blessed time. Remember I will answer any comments as I find the time and energy. God bless you all.